- About Us
- Acts & Rules
- Appointment of Judges
- Judicial Statistics
- Citizen Charter
Are you finding it difficult to access/navigate through the content/pages of this Portal? This section attempts to help you have a pleasant experience while browsing this Portal.
- Sections of this portal:
Provides summary of what each section of the Portal contains.
- Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery contains photographs of Department of Justice events.
- What's New
Read the daily headlines and detailed Department of Justice news.
- Related Links
You can find links related to Department of Justice website which are displayed in this section.
View tenders and notices uploaded by Department of Justice for different sections.
You can send the feedback about Department of Justice using Feedback form given in the footer link section.
- Site Map
A index based representation of the contents on this Portal. It is organized hierarchically, breaking down the Portal's information into increasingly specific subject areas.
Search through the contents of this Portal by giving appropriate key-words.
- Using the Search Facility:
You can search for documents with entries that contain:
- Any one of the words you specify
- All of the words you specify
- If you search for more than one word, the way you separate the words determines how Search Server performs the search.
- Words separated by spaces or commas or and operator
- Words separated by or operator
- Words enclosed by quotation marks
- Changing the Text Size:
- Largest: Displays information in the largest font size.
- Larger: Displays information in a font size larger than the standard font size.
- Medium: Displays information in a standard font size which is the default size.
- Smaller: Displays information in a font size smaller than the standard font size.
- Smallest: Displays information in the smallest font size.
- Changing Contrast:
There are two options provided to you to change the color scheme. These are:
- High Contrast: Applies the black color as the background and suitable colors to the text on the screen to improve readability.
- Standard Contrast: Brings the screen back to its original appearance.
To change the text size:
Select Accessibility Options. The Accessibility Options page is displayed. From the Text Size section, select the appropriate text size. Click Apply. Changing the color scheme refers to applying a suitable background and text color that ensures clear readability.
To change the color scheme:
Select Accessibility Options. The Accessibility Options page is displayed. From the Contrast Schemes section, select the appropriate contrast. Click Apply.
Note: Changing the color scheme does not affect the images on the screen.
Updated Since: 01/07/2011