This is an informative text section that outlines the department major activities, benefits and setup details.Department X covers the functioning of sector 1, sector 2, sector 3 and the y System of State N. The Department is headed by the Secretary, who is assisted by four Additional Secretary (AS), three Joint Secretaries (JS), two Advisers and a Deputy Director General (DDG).
Department X was set up by the state government dated 20th March 1989 with administrative and financial powers of the state government to handle [xxxxx].Several key programs/initiatives and reforms of the Government concerning the System 1, System 2 and System 3 in India are operated by The Department X.Read More
THOUGHT OF THE DAY
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
- Orders of appointment of Shri Justice Madhav J Jamdar and 02 others Additional Judges to be Judges of the Bombay HC (03.01.2022)
- Orders of appointment of S Shri Justices Suvir Sehgal and 09 others Additional Judges as Judges of the Punjab and Haryana HC (24.10.2021)
- Transfer orders of Shri Justice Joymalya Bagchi Judge of the AP HC to Calcutta HC (25.10.2021)
- Orders of appointment of Shri Vikram D Chauhan as an Additional Judge of the Allahabad HC (25.10.2021)
- Orders of appointment of Shri Uma Shanker Vyas, to be a Judge of the Rajasthan HC (25.10.2021)
- Orders of appointment of Shri J. Sathya Narayana Prasad, to be an Additional Judge of the Madras High Court (27.10.2021)
- Transfer Orders of Smt. Justice Kanneganti Lalitha Kumari Aias Lalitha, Judge AP HC to Telangana HC (28.10.2021)