- About Us
- Acts & Rules
- Appointment of Judges
- Judicial Statistics
- Citizen Charter
- Appointment, resignation and removal of the Chief Justice of India, Judges of the Supreme Court of India and High courts; their salaries, rights in respect of leave of absence (including leave allowances), pensions and travelling allowances.
- Constitution and organization (excluding jurisdiction and powers) of the Supreme Court (but including contempt of such Court) and the fees taken therein.
- Constitution and organization of the High courts and the courts of Judicial Commissioners except provisions as to officers and servants of these courts.
- Constitution and organization of courts in the Union Territories and fees taken in such courts.
- Administration of funds approved under Finance Commission awards.
- Collection of data on institution, disposal, pendency of cases in courts and monitoring the status of under trial prisoners.
- Initiate policy measures for judicial reforms.
- Setting up and operationalisation of National Mission for Justice delivery and Legal reforms.
- Creation of All India Judicial Service (AIJS).
- Implementation of various schemes to facilitate development and modernization of infrastructure for judiciary.
- Strengthening Department of Justice – e-office, statistical wing, revamp official website, training and augmentation of human resources
Updated Since: 01/07/2011