- About Us
- Acts & Rules
- Constitution of India
- The Constitution (Ninety-Ninth Amendment) Act, 2014
- Contempt of Court
- Court fee Act
- Judicial Officers Protection Act, 1850
- Judges protection Act
- Judges Inquiry Act
- Delhi High Court Act, 1966
- Judges Inquiry Rule - 1969
- Salaries/services conditions
- Gram Nyayalayas Act
- Travelling Allowance Amendment Rules, 2011 for Supreme Court and High Court Judges
- Family Courts Act
- National Legal Services Authority Acts & Rules
- The National Judicial Appointments Commission Act, 2014
- Law Commission Reports
- Appointment of Judges
- Judicial Statistics
- Thirteenth Finance Commission Grants
- Fourteenth Finance Commission Grants
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme for development of infrastructure facilities for the judiciary
- Gram Nyayalayas
- Family Courts
- Scheme for Action Research and Studies on Judicial Reforms
- Access to justice for the marginalized
- Fast track courts
- eCourts Mission Mode Project
- Joint Conference of the Chief Ministers of the States & Chief Justices of the High Courts
- Citizen Charter
This website is designed, developed and hosted by NIC (External website that opens in a new window), Government of India.
Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. NIC accepts no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise of the contents. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant Government department(s) and/or other source(s) and to obtain any appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided in the website.
In no event will the Government or NIC be liable for any expense, loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Links to other websites that have been included on this website are provided for public convenience only. NIC is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. We cannot guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
Material featured on this website may be reproduced free of charge after taking proper permission by sending a mail to us. However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments/copyright holders concerned.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
Updated Since: 01/07/2011